Discover information about studying in different countries, meet face to face with admission directors from top universities offering a broad spectrum of Masters and PhD programs and find a university best suited to fulfil your career aspirations at the QS World Grad School Tour.
- Exclusive scholarship opportunities worth US$ 1.7 Million for attendees
- Receive the latest QS World University Rankings Report and the QS Top Grad School Guide 2013 for first 100 attendees
- Attend dedicated GRE seminars and Workshops
- Attend various information sessions and presentations by top universities
- Get Expert Admission, Test Preparation, Funding and Career Advice
- Exclusive lower rate loans for all attendees by Credila
Can't find your city? Let us know!
- Currently studying for an undergraduate degree and thinking of specialising or taking learning from one field to another in order to improve your career prospects?
- A recent graduate wanting to apply lessons learnt in the workplace?
- Realising that you need further credibility to your CV in order to progress in your current role?
- Seriously looking to undertake a specialist area of research, more focussed on greater learning and adding to societies overall benefit?
- Thinking of setting up your own business?
If you are interested any of these then there will be free advice on funding, admissions and post qualification benefits; get them all answered in one day, under one roof. Register now!
1. How will a Master’s or PhD help my career progression?
Pursuing a higher degree is one of the best options to both advance your career and widen your horizons. Holding a master ’s degree proves to employers that you have the drive to complete a challenging program and have recently gained in-depth knowledge of the newest industry techniques that you can readily put into practice on a daily basis in your job.
2. Does it cost me to attend a Grad School Tour event?
Registration and admission to the event is free. We do recommend registering online in advance, and attendees should bring their registration printed on the day. This will avoid spending time queuing to manually register on the day.
3. How should I prepare for attending the QS World Grad School Tour?
Selecting and applying for a Master’s or PhD program is a long and enduring process. Use the various QS Rankings to narrow your search and then research the universities you want to meet at the fair. Ask specific questions related to the Master’s and PhD Programme’s and dress smartly to the fair as first impression is the best impression. Most admissions directors are there for that initial meeting with prospective candidates, so don’t expect to be handing out your résumé to everyone you meet, but in case you’re asked, it always pays to be prepared. So carry one!
Keep me updated
- Brunel Business School, Brunel University London
- Concordia University
- Curtin University - Faculty of Humanities
- Duisenberg school of finance
- Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal
- EMLYON Business School
- ESCP Europe
- ESSEC Business School
- George Washington University
- Georgia State University - J. Mack Robinson
- German Institute of Science and Technology - TUM Asia Pte Ltd
- HEC school of management - Paris
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- Imperial College London
- Indian School of Business
- Jonkoping University
- King's College London
- Leiden University
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore - Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering
- Northumbria University Newcastle
- Pepperdine University , School of Public Policy.
- Plymouth University
- Politecnico di Milano
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute The Lally School of Management
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Royal Institute of Technology (KTH).
- Saint Mary’s University MBA Sobey School of Business
- Singapore Management University
- Swansea University
- UNIVERSITA' CATTOLICA DEL SACRO CUORE
- Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
- Università degli Studi di Trento
- Université de Montréal
- Universiteit Twente
- University College Dublin
- University College London
- University of Essex
- University of Kent
- University of Northampton
- University of Roehampton
- University of San Francisco
- University of St. Gallen
- University of Technology Sydney
- USF University of South Florida
- VU University Amsterdam.
- WMG University of Warwick
- Woxsen School of Business
- Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University