- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding
Keiser University offers accredited degree programs in today's in demand careers: Healthcare, Technology, Paralegal, Business, Nursing and Legal Studies.
- Medical Assisting, AS
- Sports Medicine & Fitness Technology, AS
- Criminal Justice, AA
No matter what occupation you choose to pursue, the competition for a good job is fierce. Lansdale School of Business (LSB) can help you stand out from the rest by teaching you the specific skills you need to succeed in the career you desire.
- Associate Degree-Web Design
- Associate Degree-Computer Applications Management
- Associate Degree-Network Administration
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.
- Medical Administration Associates Degree
- Information Technology Management Associate`sNetwork Administration
- Health Information Technician Associates Degree