City University London
UNDERGRADUATE DOMESTIC FEES14,000 USD - 16,000 USD
UNDERGRADUATE INTERNATIONAL FEES20,000 USD - 22,000 USD
City University London is a leading international university and the only university in London to be both committed to academic excellence and focused on business and the professions. We have a long tradition of academic excellence, dating back to our foundation in 1894. Our academic staff are engaged in research that is transforming the world in which we live. Whether they are developing biomedical sensors to improve mortality rates of patients in intensive care, or leading unique research into social attitudes across Europe, you will be educated by academic staff who are at the forefront of their fields. These academics will play a major role in your educational experience and are dedicated to making sure your learning is relevant and rewarding.
City's unique focus on both academic excellence and business and the professions contributes to making City a leading global university and we are proud of our high rankings in recent surveys.
- Among the top 5% of universities in the world according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014/15
- Ranked 35th in the UK in The Guardian University Guide 2015
- Top 10 in the UK for international students according to The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide League Table 2014
- Ranked 1st in London for business and management degrees and 4th in the UK according to The Guardian University Guide 2014
- We have 15 areas of academic activity where our research was assessed as being of a quality comparable with the very best in the world by the 2008 Research Assessment Exercise (RAE)
- 90% of students are satisfied with the quality of their education according to the 2013 National Student Survey.
Arrange to visit a City University Undergraduate Open Day For more details visit city.ac.uk/undergraduate