City University London
City University London is a leading international university and the only university in London to be both committed to academic excellence and focused on business and the professions. We have a long tradition of academic excellence, dating back to our foundation in 1894. Our academic staff are engaged in research that is transforming the world in which we live. Whether they are developing biomedical sensors to improve mortality rates of patients in intensive care, or leading unique research into social attitudes across Europe, you will be educated by academic staff who are at the forefront of their fields. These academics will play a major role in your educational experience and are dedicated to making sure your learning is relevant and rewarding.
City's unique focus on both academic excellence and business and the professions contributes to making City a leading global university and we are proud of our high rankings in recent surveys.
- 1st in London for student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide 2017).
- 1st in London for teaching quality (The Times and The Sunday Times University League Table 2016)
- 2nd in London for student experience (The Times and The Sunday Times University League Table 2016)
- 4th in London for graduate career prospects (The Times and The Sunday Times University League Table 2016)
- 87% of students are satisfied with the quality of their education (2015 National Student Survey)
- Top 5% of universities in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015)
For more details and to arrange to visit a City University Undergraduate Open Day visit city.ac.uk/undergraduate