Eastern University of Sri Lanka
Keiser University offers accredited degree programs in today's in demand careers: Healthcare, Technology, Paralegal, Business, Nursing and Legal Studies.
- Educational Leadership, EdS (Online)
- Instructional Design and Technology, EdS (Online)
- Education, MS - Teaching and Learning (Online)
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
The USC School of Social Work works with selected agencies and organizations across the country that represent the complete range of social services. This provides MSW@USC students the opportunity to apply what they learn in class and a chance to work with real-life clients in the community.
- Master of Social Work
- Graduate Certificate in Addictions Counseling
- Post-Master's Degree Certificate in Graduate Counseling
- Principal Licensure Program
- MS Management - Non-Profit Management
- MS Management - Elder Care Marketing
- MS Communication - Health Communication