Edinburgh Napier University is one of the largest higher education institutions in Scotland with nearly 16,000 students including almost 4,000 international students from over 100 countries.
We are a truly international University with 36.8 % of our students coming from overseas and course materials designed to give you the global perspective required for today's worldwide marketplace.
• Edinburgh Napier University offers industry informed courses which combine the optimum balance of theory and practice.
• The University offers excellent support services for international students, including airport welcome service, first week activities and International Students’ Club.
• The University has some of the most modern teaching and learning facilities in Scotland, including free computer/internet access - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
• The University has proactive careers support, which includes job preparation master classes, employer networking events and career fairs.
• Its campuses are located in Scotland’s beautiful capital city, Edinburgh – a compact, safe, friendly and cosmopolitan city.
Edinburgh Napier offers a huge variety of undergraduate degrees and more than 100 different professional postgraduate courses, with taught and research opportunities in its three faculties:
The Business School
Faculty of Engineering, Computing & Creative Industries
Faculty of Health, Life & Social Sciences