Located on a beautiful campus in Washington, D.C., The Catholic University of America (CUA) is the national university of the Catholic Church and the only higher education institution founded by the Catholic Church and the only higher education institution founded by the U.S. Catholic bishops. Founded in 1887 as a center for graduate study, CUA has evolved into a modern American university, committed not only to graduate but also to undergraduate and professional education. The University is dedicated to advancing the dialogue between faith and reason, seeking to discover, preserve and impart truth through excellence in teaching and research, all in service to the Church, the nation, and the world.
Catholic University has more than 40 research centers, institutes, and interdisciplinary collaborative arrangements currently in place and is home to approximately 7,000 students from 50 states and 85 countries. The University is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and 97 percent of the full-time faculty has doctoral or terminal degrees in their fields. At CUA, you will find a supportive and friendly learning environment where students experience personal attention from dedicated faculty members and caring advisers who are committed to nurturing your potential for professional and personal success.
- MA in Human Resource Management - Federal Human Resources
- MS in Mangement - Federal Acquisition and Contract Management
- Master of Social Work
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Family Nurse Practitioner (C)
- Adult Health Nurse Practitioner (C)
- PGC in Nurse Educator
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania. We offer certificate and bachelor's and master's degree programs in a wide variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- Post-Masters Cert: Exercise Science and Health Promotion: Rehabilitation Science
- Post-Masters Cert: Exercise Science and Health Promotion: Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevent
- Post-Masters Cert: Exercise Science and Health Promotion: Wellness and Fitness
- M.S. in Management - Global Management
- M.S.Ed - Professional Development (Grades PreK-12)
- M.S. in Accounting - Accounting for the Professional