HAN University of Applied Sciences
HAN University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest providers of education in the Netherlands, with more than 30,000 students and almost 2,500 staff members spread over two campuses. With more than 3,000 international students, HAN excels at putting theory into practice in an international context throughout all 4 years of undergraduate study. Spread over the cities of Arnhem and Nijmegen close to the German border, HAN has modern buildings, state-of-the art multimedia centers, world-class laboratories and wireless internet access. By following a Bachelor course at HAN University of Applied Sciences, students obtain a degree that is an asset to any employee anywhere in the world. The HAN degree delivers its graduates high-powered credentials and marketable skills upon entering the global career market. We prepare each of our students to meet the unique challenges found in today’s working world. At HAN we ensure that our lectures and projects leave room for personal attention and student development. Our students benefit from the experience and knowledge of foreign lecturers and international companies. Students attend lectures in the Netherlands, do their work placement abroad, study at partner universities anywhere in the world and do their graduation assignment for an international company.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Computer Technology & Networking (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Associate of Applied Science: Medical Assisting
- Associate of Applied Science: Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science: Accounting
No matter what occupation you choose to pursue, the competition for a good job is fierce. Lansdale School of Business (LSB) can help you stand out from the rest by teaching you the specific skills you need to succeed in the career you desire.
- Associate Degree-Web Design
- Associate Degree-Computer Applications Management
- Associate Degree-Network Administration
- Associate of Applied Science: Commercial Photography
- Associate of Science: Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science: Medical Assistant