Near East University Undergraduate
Near East University (NEU) founded in 1988, is one of the major and most highly regarded educational institutions of the Middle East. With its well deserved international identity, NEU serves a world class education with opportunities to around 20,000 students from over 70 countries. Built to a high specification and superbly aesthetic, the modern campus comprises of 17 Faculties, 90 Departments, 4 Graduate and 4 Vocational Schools.
NEU is the only unrivaled academic institution in Northern Cyprus to offer an education in Dentistry and Medicine and the only university of the Middle East region that possesses parallel training and research Hospitals, both accredited for clinical excellence by the Joint Commission International (JCI).
Near East University Offers:
• Quality education at international standards
• Internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate programs
• 17 Faculties, 90 Departments, 4 Graduate and 4 Vocational Schools
• Advanced level English teaching
• Full and Half Scholarship opportunities
• Fixed tuition fees throughout the education
• On-campus accommodation
• Economic Tuition Packages
• Grand Library open 24/7
• Free shuttle service between the campus and city center.
• 24 hour on-campus security