Pusan University of Foreign Studies
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
The USC School of Social Work works with selected agencies and organizations across the country that represent the complete range of social services. This provides MSW@USC students the opportunity to apply what they learn in class and a chance to work with real-life clients in the community.
- Master of Social Work
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Post-Masters Certificate in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Master of Education-Professional Development (ME-PD) Online Learning Community Program
- Nursing Education (MS)
- Healthcare Informatics (MS)
- Master of Public Health (MS)