Universidad ORT Uruguay
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding
Keiser University offers accredited degree programs in today's in demand careers: Healthcare, Technology, Paralegal, Business, Nursing and Legal Studies.
- Psychology, BA
- Business Administration, BA (Online and Hybrid)
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer a wide range of quality Certificate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support. Whichever program you choose, you can take classes in 8-week modules, six times a year from faculty members with advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience. You’ll also enjoy access to a full array of academic support services, including advising, tutoring, writing center assistance, and our virtual library at no additional charge.
- B.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Finance - Corporate Finance
- B.S. in Management - Human Resource Management
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.
- Accelerated Criminal Justice Bachelor's Degree With A Specialization in Leadership and Management
- Accelerated Entrepreneurship Bachelor's Degree
- Accelerated Early Childhood Education Bachelor's Degree