University of Guelph
UNDERGRADUATE DOMESTIC FEES4,000 USD - 6,000 USD
UNDERGRADUATE INTERNATIONAL FEES18,000 USD - 20,000 USD
The University of Guelph offers twelve undergraduate degree programs. Once you complete your undergraduate degree, you can continue your academic career by pursuing graduate work. More than 1,200 international students, come from all over the world to study at the University of Guelph. UofG continually strengthens its global reputations as a leader in innovative research and teaching excellence.
We are located in south-western Ontario, one hour west of Canada's largest city and airline hub, Toronto, and less than two hours from the Niagara Falls-U.S. border. The city of Guelph, with a population of 122,000, is proud to have been named Canada's Volunteer Capital, the country's safest city, and one of the country's smartest communities. It is characterized by 19th-century buildings, a vibrant downtown core, and a variety of recreational and entertainment opportunities. With all the amenities of a big city, and a small-town feel, the campus and the city offer you a perfect balance of academics and community.
Focused on blending teaching, research, and citizenship, with a dedication to four major pillars: food, health, community, and environment, UofG is prepared to address the challenges facing the world today.
- 407-hectare (1,007-acre) campus, including a 165-hectare (408-acre) Arboretum, and a 22-hectare (55-acre) research park
- Five to seven minute walk from any residence to class
- State-of-the-art facilities: The Summerlee Science Complex, North America's largest integrated science teaching and research facility; The School of Engineering, with its massive recent expansion that includes new labs and design studios, interactive outdoor teaching labs, and a green roof and rooftop windturbine; and Guelph Business, located in one of the oldest buildings on campus, is modernized to include collaborative learning spaces, multiple student lounges and study rooms.
- 12 degree programs in the areas of arts, science, business, and engineering hosts the largest number of international students
- Professional degrees: Veterinary Medicine; Engineering; Applied Human Nutrition; Landscape Architecture
- Take advantage of our cross-disciplinary approach, tailoring your degree through your choice of major, minor, and selection of elective courses
- We are Guelph Gryphons
- Colours: red, gold, black
- 22,446 students call our campus home
- Over 5,000 students live in residence
- 99.9% of our faculty have a Ph.D (or equivalent)
- Over 110,000 alumni from 145+ countries
- 17 intramurals, 17 varsity teams, 22 sports clubs, and more than 200 student clubs and organizations.
- Consistently ranked as one of the top comprehensive universities in Canada and around the world (Maclean's Magazine).
- One of the 10 best cities to live in Canada (MoneySense magazine).
- Rated as one of the top five most sustainable cities in Ontario (Pembina Institute)
- Over 90% of our first year students return for their second year - that's 4% above the national average
- $125.3 million in annual research funding
- Students have ranked U of G as having the best food on any Canadian university campus ten years in a row!