Université de Liège
Founded in 1817, the University of Liege is the only public Community-sponsored university in the French-speaking part of Belgium which offers a complete range of university courses at undergraduate and post-graduate levels. It is divided into eight faculties: Philosophy and Letters; Law and School of Criminology; Sciences; Medicine; Applied Sciences; Veterinary Medicine; Agronomy; Psychology and Educational Sciences; and three Schools : Economics and Management; Social Sciences; Criminology.
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Interior Design (BFA)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- Digital Photography (BFA)
- Associate in Restaurant Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Culinary Management
- Associate in Baking & Pastry Management
Pursue your education with Platt College Oklahoma. We offer hands-on training programs in the culinary arts, allied health, and nursing fields.
*Programs vary by location.
- A.O.S. - Practical Nursing (LPN)
- A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technician
- A.S. - Culinary Arts
- Associate in Occupational Studies - Court Reporting