Glasgow, the largest city in Scotland and the third largest in the UK, is a financial, commercial and tourist center and is one of the liveliest and most stylish cities in the UK. It is at the very heart of this dynamic city that you will find the University of Strathclyde.
At Strathclyde you will join more than 15,000 students from over 100 countries who are attracted by our excellent academic profile and stimulating study environment. The University is a leading international technological university and has a strong reputation not only in teaching and research but also for its strong links with industry and business. There is a wide range of opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate study as well as research in the University's four faculties: Humanities and Social Sciences, Engineering, Science, and the Strathclyde Business School.
There are lots of reasons to choose Strathclyde. The list is long but the following are just some of our strengths:
- A triple accredited Business School - the only one in Scotland and one of very few across the globe
- First for Engineering in Scotland - one of the largest Engineering Faculties in the UK
- One of Scotland's top Law Schools
- Excellent commercial and industrial links and partnership opportunities
- An award-winning Careers Service with life-long membership for Strathclyde graduates
- Unique City-centre location in one of Europe's most exciting cities
- One of the largest providers of PG education in the UK
- Wide range of courses leading to recognition and accreditation by professional bodies
- Multidisciplinary study across departments and subjects
- Employable graduates who are in demand by top employers
- Variety of on-campus accommodation
- Vibrant International Students' Club
- Worldwide reputation
- Exceptional facilities
- Leaders in research
- Professional accreditations
- Excellent career prospects
The Faculty of Engineering at Strathclyde is one of the largest, best equipped engineering faculty in the UK and easily the largest in Scotland. We are renowned for our close links with industry, our outstanding teaching and research ratings, and our state of the art facilities. This means that our graduates are in demand world-wide. If you are serious about a career in engineering, this is the place to be. The portfolio of postgraduate degrees is one of the largest in the UK.
- Inspirational research
- Highly-rated teaching
- Employability and industrial links
- Flexible degree structure
- Supportive environment
Science graduates from Strathclyde have an edge. Employers admire the quality of teaching, the facilities and the high-calibre research that has led to numerous life-changing breakthroughs. If you seek excellence and innovation, we guarantee youll find it here where there is an emphasis on the application of science. Alongside world-class pure research, we emphasize the application of science and career-oriented degrees.
Humanities and Social Sciences
- Outstanding reputation
- Teaching excellence
- Forward thinking
- International links
- Leaders in educational research
The Faculty includes one of Scotland's top Law Schools and is a leading provider of professional development within the public and voluntary sector professions. It puts the student experience at its heart, striving for excellence in a research-led environment. More students train to be teachers at Strathclyde than anywhere else in Scotland. The University offers the very best start for those who will help shape the minds of tomorrow.
Strathclyde Business School
- Outstanding reputation
- Global accreditations and rankings
- Excellent reaching
- Flexible degrees
Do you want to join the elite? Less than 1% of business schools in the world hold the Triple Crown - EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB accreditations, and Strathclyde is one of them. If you have what it takes then this is the place to school yourself in business excellence. Strathclyde has the longest established business school in Scotland, where you can study a range of flexible, cross-disciplinary and specialist courses. There is a wide range of specialist Masters programmes, including our flagship MBA, as well as opportunities for research in all departments. The 2008 Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) placed Strathclyde Business School (SBS) at No 1 in Scotland and seventh in the UK.
For information on fees, please visit the University website: http://www.strath.ac.uk/tuitionfees/
16 Richmond Street
44 141 5524400