West University of Timisoara
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Family Nurse Practitioner (C)
- Adult Health Nurse Practitioner (C)
- PGC in Nurse Educator
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
The USC School of Social Work works with selected agencies and organizations across the country that represent the complete range of social services. This provides MSW@USC students the opportunity to apply what they learn in class and a chance to work with real-life clients in the community.
- Master of Social Work
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Educator
- Graduate Certificate in Addictions Counseling
- Post-Master's Degree Certificate in Graduate Counseling
- Principal Licensure Program