You are here

Welcome to our Q&A Forum
Got questions about studying abroad? Get advice
from students and experts around the world now!


priya s
2 years ago
Can you answer this question?

6 Answers

Hi Priya, Canada is a good option to go abroad for higher studies, no worries nowadays so many overseas education consultants are available, my suggestion is approach trusted abroad consultants and get the details they will explain you with the top universities, education programs, scholarships, fee structure & many more.

You need to worry about your course and college selection as almost every Canadian college has its own website. You can check these websites to get every knowledge about the course and its scope. If you complete bachelors in India and want to go for masters then obviously it's possible, you should take the advice about your education consultant.

On the Internet you can read detailed information on the website of colleges and universities. Make a request and you will send the documents.

I think you should see online rating of Universities , Find University details in FB Pages , Contact Students who are already studying there.

I have done MS from CGC Landran. As per my information they also helps students who wants to study Abroad. I am not sure about this information but you can contact them . 

Well according to me university of toronto is suitable for you because as a <a href="https://crbtech.in/programmes/mechanical-design-training-programme">mechanical engineer</a> i also wanted to study MS and got admitted in this university which is awesome but you should compare with other universities too.Thank You.