You are here

Welcome to our Q&A Forum
Got questions about studying abroad? Get advice
from students and experts around the world now!

Tags:

Can you answer this question?
Answer

19 Answers

Hi guys, I got the scholarship and I made a WhatsApp group to those who received to discuss the next steps.https://chat.whatsapp.com/J5Hew17tM0PCqvILeK6O8V

Congratulations!

Do you know how many people have received it until now? Or if they already have gave the result for all the successful ones?

According to an email they sent today to an admin of the Facebook group, they haven't notified all successful candidates yet.

just in case you haven't seen (I have just discovered it myself haha). 
this was posted on EURIreland website on May 31:

Government of Ireland International Scholarships Programme 2019 - Outcomes 
Due to circumstances outside the control of the HEA, the outcomes of the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme 2019 have been delayed until next week.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
The HEA is progressing the matter as a priority.

link: http://eurireland.ie/2019/05/31/government-of-ireland-international-scholarships-programme-2019/

hi everyone! 
I also applied for the GOI-IES... and I was so silly to think that *by May 31* meant something like *in mid May* :) am I the only naive one? 
I wish you guys lots of Irish luck! whoever gets this scholarship, it will be well deserved!

No, you're not alone! I thought it meant this week. Now, based on the email someone down here received, I'm guessing first two weeks of June or something like that. Last year, with a similar closing date for applications, they started sending emails by June 26th... I'm guessing this deadline was a little bit of a stretch for them and I don't know if they'll be able to make it.

Hi guys, 
 Since we are about to find out the final GOI-IES results very soon, we will have a lot to discuss during the upcoming days. Therefore, I especially created this Facebook-based closed group, dedicated to the applicants of the GOI-IES 2019. Please feel free to join in and connect with each other as it will be more convenient to stay in touch and keep each other updated with any latest info over there in comparison to this platform. Here is the link to the group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2354383604846553/

Waiting to be accepted ...

Please accept me in the Facebook group. I also applied but didn't receive any results yet....

Hey! I also applied. I'm from Brazil, and I wish us all the best of luck!

I just joined in :)

Can you share the link....I cannot access through the link given above. Thanks

Waiting to be accepted!

Me too.

Me too

Hi.....can you share the link again....it's not accessible.

hey have you had any luck with the given link yet? I'm not sure what the problem is coz the link is still accessible and a lot of people have already joined in through this link. However, please try to search for the group by "Government of Ireland - International Education Scholarship (GOI-IES) 2019" on Facebook

Great idea!

Hi....did anyone check with the authorities on whether they will declare the results on time?

I hope that they release the results by 5PM on 31 May 2019. I guess we will only know in two sleeps time ;/

I emailed them last week and didnt hear back, then re-emailed them today and got this:

Thank you for your email. Submitted applications are currently undergoing the scoring and ranking process. As we stated on page 6 of the call document, we are not expecting to be able to release the results before 31 May 2019: http://hea.ie/assets/uploads/2019/01/Government-of-Ireland-International-Education-Scholarship-Call-2019.pdf

Once the results have been finalised, all applicants will receive an email informing them whether their application has been successful.

Kind regards,
The Higher Education Authority

Has someone received results??

Ohh nice..... More of anxious days ahead.

There is an email, no contact # though...

Is there any contact number when one can call and confirm?