I want to share with everybody my story how I get study in Canada and apply for immigration.
It was not easy and long process and I try to get information throw agency and some company who looks like help with documents etc... But it was just a screamers who was interested to get they money and commission. And all information for application was difficult and closed.
By coincidence I met one girl in Interned who help me with all process and application and finally Iam here!:)
I tell to myself that if anybody ever need help and consultation I would be happy to do it! Because I was the same...
So I know that the most easiest way to Immigrate to Canada its throw study. A lot of International Student trying to get to University for 4-6 years. But it is not the easiest way. Because by the law you can not apply for immigration until the end of your programer. The price in University is too high for an international students. And after University you still need to get a work experience that helps you to archive your goal and immigrate. For myself I found out its not practical! I attend Database Administration program, because this job its exactly what government need now in my province.
I apply for study in college. Its much more cheaper than university and if college have some program that government interested in it will be non taxable too. Why I recommend college for immigration:
1. Its cheaper than university
2. A lot of colleges proved co-op programs that meant study and work practice
3. Possible to apply to work permit
4. Providing with free language courses
5. The college program takes 1-2 years maximum and after this you can apply for your Permanent Residence in Canada
And after then when you have you documents here you can always apply and study for free or very cheep in any university.
I also recommend to apply to Quebec, Montreal. Why I recommend Quebec for immigration:
1. Its more easiest from all other province
2. Its a French Colony and to get to learn French here gives you a lot of points for your immigration (you can learn in your College for free if you choose professional study programms or just separate)
3. Level of life more cheaper for student that in other province (accommodation, food, education...)
4. City Montreal its a mix of American and European culture here represented community from all over the world: Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, American ets... Very easy for adaptation!
If someone need help or would like to get information, Iam open to share my experience because we are all an international students and Immigrants!:) Lets share our experience and knowledge...
Good luck to all!!!!:))))