You are here

Welcome to our Q&A Forum
Got questions about studying abroad? Get advice
from students and experts around the world now!
Anan L
6 years ago
Can you answer this question?

239 Answers

For studying you take the IELTS and based on your academic score in Bachelors you can try for MS or PG diploma...usually need more 70% for MS. For immigration you need to apply for express entry...you can check my channel for more details https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_wWSfG1ebMYU1ieJlHE3cA

Thank you!

Hi there. Interesting thread. I have been thinking about it. Thanks for the useful information.

Hello dear , which college you had applied and on which course ? Can you please share . I want to apply with in a cheeper way to Canada but all University for masters are too costly :(

thanks for sharing this information, very helpful.

tips for that :: [email protected]

Hello, thanks for the information you have shared, it is very helpful, I will consider to let my child attend

you can migrate after submitting the migration application they need experience of job and Ielts after this you can easily get it.