You are here

Welcome to our Q&A Forum
Got questions about studying abroad? Get advice
from students and experts around the world now!


Funke A
3 years ago
Can you answer this question?

3 Answers

hey hi there!
I'm Hassabu From Sudan,and I'm planning to move to Canada to continue my study as I have 3 years Telecom diploma,so which college is more likely to be cheaper for me and i don't have either IELTS or TOEFL but if guess my English is pretty good ,is it possible to be accepted without these tests?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Hassabu, tuition fees vary at universities in Canada, so I'm unable to tell you which ones are cheaper - however you might like to look for a scholarship. If you want to study in English you will generally need an English language test result. However, if you studied your diploma in English you may not need to prove your language proficiency -  to find out the exact requirements, please browse the official website/s of the institution/s you're interested in. For more information, please take a look at our complete guide on how to study abroad in Canada. Hope this helps!

My husband is a Nigerian citizen,

Hi Funke, did you mean that your husband is providing you with financial help to study in Canada? If so, you'll simply need to submit a letter from him stating this. You may need to provide other documents (such as a bank statement) so I'd advise checking with your local Canadian embassy or consulate for precise information on the documents you need.

Hello, assuming your husband is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, he can sponsor you - you can find out more about the requirements here.