Newcastle University Business School is part of Newcastle University, a research-intensive Russell Group University with a proud history of over 180 years, committed to delivering world-class academic excellence. At Newcastle University Business School, we believe that business is shaped by the desire to think differently and the will to transform the status quo.
Our courses cover a range of learning experiences designed to suit the interests and varied backgrounds of students looking to explore career paths within the business world.
Choose Newcastle for your Master’s study
1. Top 1% of business schools worldwide
We hold triple accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
2. One of the UK’s favourite university cities
Ranked 2nd in the Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2016
3. UK top 20 for employability
The Guardian University Guide 2016
4. In the Top 20 UK Universities targeted by Times Top 100 employer’s
High Fliers Survey 2015
5. 14th in the UK for research power
Research Excellence Framework 2014