Services & Facilities:
* Accommodation. New dormitories for international students are 3 minutes walk from the university. Comfortable double rooms with forest view are available, as well as some home-stay opportunities.
* Scholarships and financial aid. There is the Russian Government Scholarship Program, which offers 2-year scholarships for Master's program and 3-year (or 4-year) scholarships PhD program. In 2015 NSU offered 65 scholarships. Benefits: full tuition, monthly stipend.
* Average cost of living. Students do not have to pay for their books and other materials. Accomodation fees – $ 20–25 per month. Living costs – $ 120–150 per month. Do not forget the expenses for clothing: jackets and shoes for autumn and winter, and shorts and shales for summer, of course.
* Support for new students. The University has an adaptation program for foreign students (pre-arrival support, welcome talk, welcome party, international student advisors, excursions in Novosibirsk, clubs, course on Russian culture).
* Learn the language of Pushkin and Dostoevsky. We offer language courses for students with various levels of Russian, including preparation courses for the Test of Russian as a Foreign Language (TORFL).