Les Roches International School of Hotel Management is ranked as one of the best hospitality management schools in the world. It goes beyond the high standards of other Swiss hotel schools in order to provide an international education, connect students with industry experts, and prepare them for a global career without boundaries.
Eighty-nine of Les Roches students graduate with at least one job offer. Les Roches makes them career-ready through:
• Business degrees accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
• A curriculum that combines rigorous academic theory with leadership development and craft-based learning
• A diverse study body representing over 90 different nationalities
• Worldwide internship placements (average 3 per student)
• Over 50 recruitment visits per semester by industry’s top employers such as Fairmont, Louis Vuitton, Bloomberg, Four Seasons, Kempinski and Hilton
• Semester transfer possibilities to Les Roches campuses in Spain and China and affiliated institutions in Chicago, USA and Amman, Jordan
• The world’s first global degree in hospitality management, enabling students to rotate through campuses in Switzerland, China and Spain and learn first-hand what quality service means in key tourism markets.