Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies named after M.V. Lomonosov is one of the oldest universities in the country that offer training in a wide range of specialties in the field of chemical technology.
Currently, there are more than 4,500 students in nine areas of undergraduate, 28 master's programs and 23 scientific specialties for training of candidates and doctors of science, there are also 8 dissertation councils for doctoral and PhD theses.
Faculties and institutes:
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Management, Economics and Ecology
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Chemistry and Technology of Rare Elements and electronic materials
- Faculty of Biotechnology and Organic Synthesis
- Faculty of Physics, Chemistry and Technology of Polymer Processing
- Faculty of Additional Education
- Institute of Polymer Technologies and Materials
- The State Institute of Professional Development and Retraining chemical, microbiological and medical industry
- Institute of Distance Education