MODUL University Vienna is widely considered as Austria's leading international private university and is owned by the Vienna Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the largest provider of private education in Austria. The university campus is located on Kahlenberg, a scenic hill with a spectacular view of the capital of Austria. Founded in 1908, MODUL College is the vocational training school with the longest history of tourism and hospitality education worldwide. Since 2007, MODUL University Vienna has been offering cutting-edge education (BBA, BSc, MSc, MBA and PhD study programs) in the areas of international management, new media technology, public governance, sustainable development, and tourism and hospitality management.
Why Study at MODUL University Vienna?
- International study population of more than 70% international students
- All courses are taught in English by an internationally experienced faculty
- Value- based, holistic education concept (based on MODUL University's educational values)
- Sustainability as key principle of the university's philosophy
- Personalized service and community spirit
- Commitment to quality and innovation (AQ Austria and ENQA accreditations)
- Multidisciplinary research and education with a faculty to student ratio 1:20
- University exchange programs on most continents and international career partner companies
- Vienna as international student city and mount "Kahlenberg" as unique study location; secure city with a high standard of living
Visit our Bachelor Information Evening and learn more about undergraduate studies, student and career services. If you would like to attend our information evening, please register here.