Petrozavodsk State University was founded in 1940. The university includes 84 laboratories, 27 innovative centres, 28 small enterprises established by the university, 2 Technoparks, Linguistic Center, Publishing house, Scientific library (one of the largest libraries in the European North of Russia), Botanic garden and swimming pool “Onego”. In Petrozavodsk the University has 13 campuses. PetrSU is included in the top 100 best universities in Russia. Nowadays the number of teaching staff is 891 people (66 professors, 329 Associate Professors, 105 Doctors of Science, 502 Candidates of Science). 11670 undergraduate and postgraduate students study there. The university comprises 79 chairs, 10 faculties and 6 institutes. It won the leading places by the “internationalization» criterion and the third place among the universities that promote employment of students and graduates. It has 92 international agreements with foreign universities, research organizations and scientific-and-production companies of Finland, Canada, the USA, the Great Britain and Italy. There are four official centres of international language testing: TORFL (Test of Russian as a Foreign Language) TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) TOLES (Test of Legal English Skills), DELF (Test of french as a Foreign Language).