The Volgograd State University implements 27 Master’s Degree Programmes.
Foreign citizens provide following documents to enroll in these courses:
bachelor's degree or a diploma of higher professional education or a specialist diploma; or a document of a foreign state on education, that must be equivalent to a bachelor degree or degree of higher professional education, or specialist diploma in the Russian Federation .
There are 7 Dissertation Councils where candidate's and doctoral thesis are defended on 53 specialties.
- Introductory essay concerning chosen speciality with a review of the supervisor;
- Copy of the diploma of higher professional education, certificate of equivalency of the documents confirming education;
- Copies of extracts from the examination records (diploma supplement)
- List of scientific publications, inventions and research reports (if any);
- First or Second Level of Russian Language
Period of entrance examinations is From September 5 till September 25