You are here

How to Work in the UK as an EU Citizen in 5 Steps

How to Work in the UK as an EU Citizen in 5 Steps main image

If you would like to earn some extra cash by finding work in the UK while studying, you can apply for a part-time job. The process is very easy for EU students – the main thing you need to do is apply for a National Insurance number, which is required by all employers. Simply follow these five simple steps…

Work in the EU

Work in the EU Work in the EUWork in the EUWork in the EU

Infographic created by Aneta Dolinska.

Related categories:

Written by Aneta Dolinska
Originally from the Czech Republic, Aneta holds a BA in Marketing, Design and Communication from Nottingham Trent University, and is studying an MSc in Project Management at Northumbria University Newcastle. She is passionate about travelling and exploring new places and cultures, as well as studying foreign languages. Aneta has three years' work experience as an educational counsellor, advising international students about their studies in the UK, US and Canada. 

Want to leave a comment?

Please login or register to post
comment above our articles

1 Comment

I want to go Canada for higher study.I need some helps.How i will go to Canada