Located in the hometown of the Wright brothers - who successfully invented the airplane - Wright State University is a metropolitan university near Dayton, Ohio. Ranked among the best in the Midwest for four consecutive years (The Princeton Review), Wright State University has welcomed and graduated thousands of students from around the globe.
- Over 18,000 students
- More than 100 undergraduate and 40 graduate and professional degrees
- Ranked as one of the three safest universities in Ohio according to the book "Crime at College, the Student Guide to Personal Safety"
- Most campus buildings are connected by a unique underground tunnel system
- Superior computer and media services
- Host of seven Ohio Research Centers of Excellence
- Over 150 student organizations
- Quiet and safe living environment with easy access to modern comforts
- Ethnic stores and restaurants from around the world
- A 1-hour drive to Columbus or Cincinnati
- A short flight away from major cities like Chicago, New York, Washington D.C.
- Beautiful Setting