You are here

Welcome to our Q&A Forum
Got questions about studying abroad? Get advice
from students and experts around the world now!
Souson F
1 year ago
Can you answer this question?

1 Answers

It seems to me that you first need to prepare all the necessary papers for admission to college or university. In order to translate your documents, such as a diploma, passport, etc. You need to contact a special service, where they will put an apostille on your documents. You can read more about this on the Internet. I also know that you will need to write an admission essay in order to support your application, impress the admissions committee of a university or college and show that you are really motivated to enter this university. I know that it's very difficult to write such an essay, so I turned to this service https://www.essayedge.com/mba-essay-editing/ . No, they will not write an essay in your place. I wrote an essay on my own, they checked my text for grammatical and semantic errors, gave some advice on which phrases would be better for such a paper. I think they can help you too.