Modern Languages (BA) Program By The University of Warwick |Top Universities

Modern Languages (BA)

Modern Languages (BA)

The University of Warwick

Central Campus, Coventry, United Kingdom
  • QS World University Rankings
    61
  • Degree BA
  • Study Level Bachelors
  • Duration 48 months
  • Start date Jan-2000

others shortlisted this program

others shortlisted this program

By studying this course, students will gain expertise in two languages and cultures, while also studying a third language. Students can choose two major languages from: French, German, Italian and Hispanic Studies. The third language will be selected from: Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish. 75% of the degree will be devoted to language learning and the remaining 25% of the time will be spent studying cultural modules focusing on one or more of their major languages. Students can also take a ‘translation pathway’ by choosing selected translation modules. There is a wide range of modules are offered within the School of Modern Languages and Cultures and the full range is open to students on this course.