Teesside University is based on a single campus in central Middlesbrough, a lively, multicultural town in north-east England very close to beautiful coast and countryside. Teesside University is a friendly and welcoming place. Study here and you are part of a vibrant and supportive community. Accommodation, social and sports facilities, and shops are all within a few minutes’ walk of the campus. Come to one of our open days to experience it for yourself.
Choose Teesside University
- Among the world’s top 10% (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016)
- Invested over £270m in our town-centre campus
- Ranked as number one in the UK for overall average satisfaction (International Student Barometer 2016)
- Over 85 years of teaching excellence and innovation in education
- Awarded the Queen's Anniversary Prize for Excellence for our outstanding work in enterprise and business engagement
- Number one in the UK for careers advice and employability (International Student Barometer 2016).